Supports Improved Endurance, Recovery, Delayed Fatigue, & Enhanced Pumps!*
Citrulline Malate is a very popular staple ingredient used by many weight trainers, endurance athletes, and fitness enthusiasts for a variety of training and recovery purposes.
Citrulline Malate is commonly used for:
- Supporting Improved Endurance*
- Supporting Enhanced Recovery*
- Supporting Maximization of Aerobic and Anaerobic Performance*
- Supporting Pumps and Cell Volumization*
- Supporting Increased Protein Synthesis (which may lead to lean muscle growth)*
Beta Alanine is commonly used by weight trainers, fitness, and endurance athletes to help boost intracellular carnosine levels which in turn may lead to increases in endurance, lean muscle, and strength gains.
SNS Beta Alanine capsules provide 2.25 grams (2250 mg.) of Beta Alanine per serving.
- Improved Lean Muscle and Strength Gains*
- Improved Muscular Endurance for More Productive Workouts & Training Sessions*
- Enhanced Recovery*
- Excellent Pumps*
- Delayed Fatigue*
Ask Yourself These Questions:
- Do you train at a high intensity?
- Would you benefit from limiting fatigue/improving endurance during your workouts?
- Do you want to improve your explosive power output?
- Do you want to improve your recovery time?
- Do you want to get the most from your workouts?
^^ If you answer yes to any of the above questions, Beta Alanine may just be a perfect option for your new training companion.
How does Beta Alanine work?
Beta Alanine works through increasing carnosine levels. By doing so, it helps improve weight training and athletic performance in a variety of ways. Increasing carnosine levels is important because it increases buffering capacity in the muscle, which means that carnosine helps prevent your muscles from becoming too acidic during times of stress.
Carnosine is found in primarily type II (fast twitch) muscle fibers, which are the ones that are most important for explosive movements. This makes Beta Alanine supplementation ideal for weight trainers, sprinters, and a variety of other athletes.
In basic terms, that means that increasing carnosine levels allows one to train harder and longer for improved performance and results.
Another important benefit of increased carnosine levels is that carnosine is a powerful precursor in potentiating Nitric Oxide (N.O.). This is because carnosine is the substrate for NOS (Nitric Oxide Synthase) activity, which is the enzyme responsible for generating Nitric Oxide. In layman’s terms, this leads to more dramatic vasodilation and ‘pumps’.
How long does it take to start noticing results?
Immediate Benefits: Many users will notice enhanced vasodilation aka ‘pumps’ within the first couple days of using Beta Alanine.
Longer Term Benefits: Beta Alanine works through helping increase carnosine levels. By doing so, it contributes to helping build lean muscle, improve endurance, delay fatigue, and improve recovery. These results are typically noticed during the second week of use, although some users will notice them sooner. Also, unlike many supplements in which results decrease with continued use, the most beneficial results with Beta Alanine are usually noticed after consistent usage for 3 weeks and continue to progress.
In summary, whether you are an athlete looking to improve explosive power and output, or a weight trainer trying to get the most from your workouts, Beta Alanine can be cost effectively implemented into your training regimen to help you maximize your hard earned results.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.