COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Here are some examples of how we may collect personal information:
- When you set up a log-in account through the Site, you are required to provide certain information, such as your first and last name, address, telephone, and email address. You are also required to select a password.
- If you choose to communicate with us through email, via our website, by telephone, in writing or through other means, we may collect any personal information that you voluntarily provide to us.
- There may be a separate registration process to enter promotions such as contests that may require the submission of some or all of the following information: First and Last Name, Address, Telephone Number, Email Address, & Date of Birth. Additional information may be requested depending on the specific promotion, but submission of such information may be optional. The promotions rules will provide specific details and requirements.
Here are some examples of how we use personal information:
- The personal information that we collect allows us to keep you posted on our latest product announcements, promotions, special offers, and upcoming events. It also helps us improve our products, services, content, and advertising.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices. Because this information is important to your interaction with us, you may not be able to opt out of certain communications.
- If you enter a contest or promotion, we may use the information that you provide to administer those programs.
COLLECTION AND USE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
Non-personal information is data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. As is true of most websites, we may collect, use, and disclose non personal information, such as user Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring and exit pages, and date/time stamp, for any purpose, such as to better understand user behavior and facilitate the effectiveness of our content and advertising.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
At times, we may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with us to provide products and services, or that help us market to customers. Personal information will only be shared by us to provide or improve our products, services, and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
COOKIES & DO NOT TRACK REQUESTS
REQUESTS TO OPT-OUT, REMOVE, OR MODIFY INFORMATION
If you do not want to be on our electronic mailing list, you can opt out at any time. To modify your email subscription, please unsubscribe from emails via the unsubscribe link in each email.